Thursday 20 November 2008

Budapest


Budapest
Originally uploaded by matthewshore
I have started a blog, about 5 years after everyone else, so that everyone in the world has the opportunity to be kept updated about me. I guess i didn't think it would catch on. Anyway, as a starter, I have posted the updates I sent while Sarah and I traveled to Budapest. I hope you find them entertaining. I'll more often post a picture from my flickr to accompany an entry.

We've been here in Budapest for four months now, and things are going well. Riots, cammels, tram lines, Nicholas Cage and hospitals have all been encountered. The language is a bit tricky, but I'm slowly getting there. One thing is annoying me though...the castle. every time someone comes to visit, we have to take them up that poxy hill, and pay £3 for a beer when we get to the top, when it's 78p elsewhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please emit your thoughts into this designated area:

Copyright 2008 Matthew Shore